Sunday, March 20, 2011

Like New Craft Room






Last weekend I decided to clean out my craft room I had dubbed my "crap room". As you can see from the pictures above it was a success. (Holy crap there's carpet in there! Who knew?) The only thing left to sort and organize is the top of my sewing table. But hey aren't we all a work in progress?

Much to the family's delight both little man, huub and the dog are able to walk in the room without fear of being buried alive. Little man's new favorite thing to do is "hide" under the sewing table and play with his toys. The dogs favorite thing to do is nap in the middle of the florr and hubby's favorite thing to do is stay out of there. So really it's a win-win situation and no longer a stress point for anyone. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment