Friday, October 15, 2010

The Holiday Start Up


I don't know if you're anything like me but when Halloween comes around that's when I gear up for the holidays. For those of you counting there's only 10 weeks until Christmas. The good new is I have already started making gifts, bad news I'm maybe only half way done!

Now that the weather has turned cooler and the leaves have changed color and falling I'm really in the mood to get my projects done. Projects include socks for my dad,mom and sister. (They don't read my blog so I'm not worried about them finding out.) I find that after little man is in bed I sit on the couch and listen to my knitting and crafting podcast and get in the groove.

Podcast that I have been listening to are:

Anatomy of knitting
Stash and Burn
Cloudy with a Chance of Fiber
Getting Loopy
Yarncraft by Lion Brand Yarn Company
Sticks and String
Creative Mojo
LibiVox Audiobooks
Stitch It!

This weekend I have a chance for some quality knitting time too! My mom, little man and I are headed down to Lansing for the Michigan State game. A three hour car ride there and back! I love football so I will probably be too engrossed in the game to even think about knitting, plus it's little mans first football game. Picture to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment